Warbox is now in its fifth year covering brand, creative and web services for a growing number of international and home grown companies.
Our service-led offering is better than ever and it’s time to appoint a Senior Developer with an agency background to build upon the backbone of our digital offer.
Versed in modern technologies, you'll be working within some of the leading open-source eCommerce and CMS frameworks, and even building bespoke solutions when necessary.
So, if clients are a joy and not something to be avoided, and you’re looking for a place to do your best work helping to build on our web and digital offer, then we’d like to hear from you.
For this role, you will need to be:
- Held a Senior Developer role for at least three years.
- Proficient and heavily experienced working with PHP, MySQL.
- Proficient and heavily experienced working with third-party APIs.
- Experienced and able to work with HTML, CSS (inc. LESS) and JS.
- Experienced with version control practices, deployment tools and unit testing.
- Ability to oversee routine day-to-day dev op functions when needed, with beneficial experience in Ubuntu, Linux, Apache and NGINX environments.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Market rate salary based on experience and fit.
- Access to an attractive new business bonus, for any clients you bring (or attract along the way).
- Fantastic office location in the Lace Market of centre Nottingham shared with our sister agency (Tank) with our very own custom-built bar downstairs.
- 25-day annual leave allowance, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday and the whole Christmas period off.
- A dedicated personal development and training budget for you to use.
- Access to regular internal and client social events.
- Flexible working options, with remote working built in from the offset.
FUTURE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
For those interested in future career prospects, opportunities to compete for Lead Developer or even Technical Director roles will eventually present themselves as our environment grows.
If this sounds like an environment you want to be a part of and you feel you've got all the skills and experience ready to make an impact then get in touch at .