We’re looking for an Account Director (AD) to support our ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be required to lead multi-disciplined client accounts, ensuring they are profitable and growing. They take responsibility for the delivery of quality creative work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems. An AD manages their own team and co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects and relies on their ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency.
Warbox is a brand communications agency built on client service excellence. We are a people business who understand the importance of transparent, respectfulness and honest communication. Daily contact with clients is an integral part of the job, so offering new, commercially viable and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. Often, an AD will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
Reporting to the Creative/Client Services Director, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the co-ordination of internal and external resource. You’ll be working with a great team, with hugely varied industry experience and for some big and small brand clients in the UK and US - and in one of the nicest offices in Nottingham that (amongst many other fine things) has an actual working bar.
- A minimum of five years agency experience.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- A solid background in marketing, communications, web, digital marketing and brand literacy.
- Evidence of forming and implementing strategy at a senior level.
- A proven track record of project delivery and client growth.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ projects.
- Be a team player and be happy to still ‘roll up your sleeves’ and get stuck into the detail of projects – managing your own admin if necessary.
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Regular communication and liaison with clients and suppliers at a senior level.
- The organisation of client feedback.
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Ensuring projects are completed to Warbox standard, on time and within an agreed budget.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Take responsibility for identifying potential business opportunities.
- Be able to deal with more difficult client situations and manage them in a professional way – appropriate to senior level.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes, techniques, terminology and objectives evident across a broad mix of marketing services; inclusive of brand, digital and web.
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
This role will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; however, deadlines may stretch this, and you should have the willingness to travel as required.
To apply email [email protected]